One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. This includes assistance with Social Security, Medicare, and Veterans benefits; passports, visas, and immigration services; federal housing, student loan, or tax issues; and military medals and records requests. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Please submit this digital version of our privacy authorization form. A member of my staff will be in touch once your information is processed, and please feel free to call us at (727) 318-6770 with any questions. My offices are here to serve you.

Keep In Touch

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

Office Locations